Sunday, August 12, 2007

1 Month

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!

Okay, so maybe not that exciting, but almost. After seeing the doctor this past Thursday, I found out that I have 1 month left on a desk, then back to regular duty. I can't wait. I started on a strength training regimine, to get my shoulder stronger for when I go back to work. Soon life will be back to normal.

Also part of that excitement, I got my final exam score for my STATS course. 102%. Yes, you read that correctly. So I ended up with a B in the course (much better than the first go 'round - we won't discuss that grade). Now, on to the next course, and the next, and the next, etc, until I get my degree.

So anyway, a few of my recent life stresses have been relieved. WHEW!!!

1 comment:

MomD said...

You deserve a celebration. I hope you're relaxing in style somehow. Look forward to seeing you next weekend.